TASMANIAN TIGER TT SGL P-Pouch MKII IRR Stone Grey Olive
Item no.: 7085.332
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
Universal single magazine pocket pistol magazines
The Tasmanian Tiger SGL Pistol Mag MKII IR is a rugged single magazine pouch made from proven Cordura 700 den IRR for pistol magazines from various manufacturers. A cover with hook-and-loop fastener secures the magazine. A state-of-the-art reverse M.O.L.L.E. system made of laminate is used to connect to existing gear e.g. plate carriers and service belts.
The Tasmanian Tiger SGL Pistol Mag MKII IR in stone-grey-olive has a reduced IR signature due to the use of materials certified strictly according to Bundeswehr specifications. Starting with the CORDURA® 700 IRR, which is manufactured in Europe, the zippers and velcro materials, all components have IR safe equipment according to TL8305-0278/I1 (IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%) and TL8305-0281 (IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%). The reconnaissance by residual light amplifiers is thus reliably counteracted.
- Tasmanian Tiger
- SGL Pistol Mag MKII IR
- Stone Grey Olive
- CORDURA® 700 den IRR
- 0.040 kg
- Universal pistol magazine pouch
- Quick access in use due to lid with hook-and-loop fastener
- Suitable for one pistol magazine (e.g. HK, Glock, SIG, Beretta M9 etc.)
- Reverse M.O.L.L.E. system made of laminate
- Requires one M.O.L.L.E. loop for attachment
- IR safe
- Material according to TL 8305-0278 & TL8305-0281
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.