The Tempest tactical glove is designed to tame heat and flame exposure during hard-charging operations. The glove is anatomically designed to the natural curvatures of your hand using three-dimensional patterning to create a snug fit. When it comes to functional flame resistance, the Tempest is built to weather the storm. FR Nomex hugs the back of your hand and high-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather backed with FR cotton protects your palm. The Tempest maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen technology in the palm of your hands.
- Low-profile closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
- FR Nomex provides critical flame resistance
- Three-dimensional patterning conforms to the natural curvature of the hand
- Kevlar thread construction improves structural integrity
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm provides flame resistance.
- FR goatskin leather suede side out provides added grip
- Internal layer of FR cotton provides flame resistance.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.