ITS Tactical EDC Slimline Pouch Coyote
Item no.: NY0044
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
Smart general purpose pouch.
The completely redesigned ITS Slimline Pouch in Coyote color is ideal for a small EDC IFAK, reliable compass, compact smartphone or other pocket-sized electronics.
Safely stowed - quickly accessible.
The Slimeline Pouch's flap is secured with a reliable hook and loop fastener and features an easy-grip pull tab made of rugged webbing that guarantees easy opening and closing even when wearing gloves. Thanks to the flap that comes to use, it can be easily adjusted to the size of the object beeing transported. A 3.8 x 3.8 cm loop field provides space for ID and Morale patches on the front, and the body of durable elastic ensures without restriction that the items inside remain safely stored in the pouch - no matter how you attach the EDC Slimeline Pouch.
4-Way Mounting System and CORDURA 500 den.
The smart multi-purpose pouch is made of CORDURA 500 den and can be attached to different gear both vertically and horizontally thanks to the patent-pending 4-Way Mounting System. Thus, the pouch can be attached to belts, backpack straps and, with the help of separately available MALICE Clips, also easily to M.O.L.L.E.-compatible webbing loops.
- Smart ITS multi-purpose bag
- Made of rugged CORDURA 500 den
- Ideal for trauma kits, navigation equipment and other electronics
- Loop field on front for ID and morale patches
- ITS 4-Way attachment system
- Easy grip pull tab made of durable webbing
- Flexible pouch body provides secure hold for contents
- Flap closes securely and adjusts to fit the size of the contents being carried
AttributesColor: Coyote Brown
Dimensions: 15,2 x 8,2 x 3,1 cm
Material: CORDURA® 500 den
Brand: ITS Tactical
Type / Function: Medic pack, Universal pouch
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.