Oakley SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 MultiCam Grey
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 89 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact. Additionally, the M Frame 3.0 meets all MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013 requirements. The lenses are made of pure Oakley Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity possible in eyewear. The M Frame 3.0 also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
For many years, MultiCam® patterns have proven to be the most effective multi-environment concealment solutions. Oakley SI partnered with MultiCam® to combine their patterns with Oakley's superior optics, alloring for an unbeatable collection of eyewear.
- Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206.
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
- Color: MultiCam
- Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Ultra lightweight design (total weight approx. 30g)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame
Read more Read less
AttributesLens colour: Gray
Type / Function: Shooting glasses, Ballistic
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.