Oakley SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 Matte Black / Array Clear, TR22, TR45 Hybrid Vented EN
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
All good things come in three! Oakley's "M-Frame 3.0 Lens Array Hybrid Vented" set includes the following ballistic lenses:Read more Read less
Of course, the set also includes the black M-Frame in its latest, EU-certified version.
Undoubtedly, the most important feature of the new Oakley M-Frame 3.0 is the eye protection against ballistic fragmentation. This advantageous feature is uncompromisingly combined with function and comfort - the proven M-Frame fits comfortably and does not interfere with intensive work.
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses a dyestuff preparation technique that perfectly matches the colors of the lenses to the purpose of the shot
- The lenses increase the visual recognition of targets and at the same time suppress disturbances in the environment such as dirt, trees and sky
- The lenses noticeably reduce fatigue and strain on the shooter's eyes while improving the shooter's ability to see reticle structures more clearly
- All lenses are made of Plutonite® polycarbonate, which stands for a particularly high purity of optical quality
- All gasifiers block 100% of UVA and UVB radiation and also harmful violet-blue light up to 400 nm wavelength.
- All lenses feature Oakley HDO® optics for superior optical clarity and razor-sharp optics from every angle
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT and Crye helmets
- Narrow temple technology enables compatibility with Over-Ear hearing protectors
- Fast, tool-free lens change possible
- Ultralight design (approx. 30g total weight)
- Lens variant: Hybrid Vented
- STANAG 2929/4926
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission by accurately adjusting colors to maximize contrast and improve visibility.
High Definition Optics
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) are several patented technologies that help Oakley eyewear not only meet, but often exceed, the American National Standards Institute's test standards for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
Lens colour: Clear / Pink
Type / Function: Shooting glasses, Ballistic
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.