Oakley SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 Bone Hybrid Clear/TR22/TR45
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 89 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 3.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
- Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11.
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Color: Dark Bone / Khaki
- Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Ultra lightweight design (total weight approx. 30g)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission by accurately adjusting colors to maximize contrast and improve visibility.
High Definition Optics
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) are several patented technologies that help Oakley eyewear not only meet, but often exceed, the American National Standards Institute's test standards for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
1x SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0
1x clear glasses
1x TR22 glasses
1x TR45 lenses
1x hard shell pocket
Read more Read less
AttributesLens colour: Clear / Pink
Type / Function: Shooting glasses, Ballistic
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.