Oakley SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 Black Array Clear/Grey
Item no.: OO7035-22
deliverable in 2-3 business days, (International: +5 days) (available in our showroom in Berlin)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionThe Oakley SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 Array offers a modern, ballistic dust protection goggle with grey interchangeable lenses, which impresses with its low-profile design in combination with maximum wearing comfort and unrestricted vision. The SI Ballistic goggle is fully compliant with the ANSI Z87.1 – 2003 for both protection (high mass/velocity impact and penetration) and optical performance requirements. The SI Ballistic goggle lenses are made from Oakley’s high purity, optical grade polycarbonate, Plutonite (blocks 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light). The SI Ballistic Goggle is equipped with a micro-fleece face-foam liner to provide a secure and comfortable fit for all sized heads. Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC, AND PASGT helmets.Read more Read less
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with all relevant ballistic resistance requirements
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Protection against sand, wind and dust
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, ACH and MICH helmets
- Low offset lens geometry provides full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 optical performance requirements
- Distortion-free optics via patented Oakley HDO (High Definition Optics) that minimize prismatic power and refraction and optimize clarity
- Performance of permanent anti-fog lens coating
- Meets ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-DTL-43511D
The array consists of the powerful Oakley SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 Black with clear lenses and a grey interchangeable lens that is ideal for medium to bright lighting conditions. This tinted all-purpose glass is impressive with increased colour perception in sunny conditions and has a light transmittance of 18%.
Lens colour: Clear / Grey
Material: Urethan / Plutonite®
Type / Function: Shooting glasses, Ballistic
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.