The Tempest tactical glove is designed to tame heat and flame exposure during hard-charging operations. The glove is anatomically designed to the natural curvatures of your hand using three-dimensional patterning to create a snug fit. When it comes to functional flame resistance, the Tempest is built to weather the storm. FR Nomex hugs the back of your hand and high-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather backed with FR cotton protects your palm. The Tempest maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen technology in the palm of your hands.Read more Read less
- Low-profile closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
- FR Nomex provides critical flame resistance
- Three-dimensional patterning conforms to the natural curvature of the hand
- Kevlar thread construction improves structural integrity
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm provides flame resistance.
- FR goatskin leather suede side out provides added grip
- Internal layer of FR cotton provides flame resistance.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.
Material: Back of hand: 100% Aramid (93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% Carbon) and leather trims. Palm: 100% Goatleather Lining: 100% Cotton.
Type / Function: Combat gloves, Multipurpose gloves, Tactical gloves
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.