The Breacher is a flame-resistant tactical glove designed to protect the hands of military and SWAT team members during forcible entry and high-risk operations. A one-piece knuckle guard molded with dense Thermoplastic Rubber protects the back of the hand and D3O® palm padding absorbs impact to reduce hand fatigue in the field. When handling lethal and non-lethal explosives, military and SWAT team members are protected by flame-resistant Nomex® and high-dexterity FR goatskin leather. The Breacher’s 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand. Wide-Fit™ closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.Read more Read less
- One-piece thermoplastic rubber (TPR) knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand.
- Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion.
- Nomex® provides critical flame resistance to the back of the hand.
- Kevlar® thread construction improves structural integrity.
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue.
- FR goatskin leather with suede side out provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
Material: Back of hand: 100% Aramid (93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% Carbon) with leather trims, D3O padding made of 100% Polyurethan und thermoplastic rubber. Palm: 100% leather with D3O padding made of 100% Polyurethan. Lining: 100% Polyester. Between fingers: 100% cott
Type / Function: Combat gloves, Multipurpose gloves, Tactical gloves
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.