LOWA's best selling Gore-Tex® Task Force boot! The product of 90 years of European boot-building craftsmanship, the fully waterproof Mountain GTX is identical in most respects to the Combat GTX (i.e. the specification and style), with the key difference being the shorter leg shaft and the addition of AWP (Asymmetric Walking Position) technology.Read more Read less
Smart, hard wearing, easy-to-maintain and with all of Lowa's fantastic foot technology combined in a patrol boot for the discerning professional. This makes the Mountain GTX a superb all-rounder, as a military boot or for uniform and non uniform duties alike.
Lowa Mountain Boots are ideal for Police, Security professionals, Military and Emergency Services personnel.
This boot has:
- Durable water repellent 2.6mm full grain leather upper.
- Asymmetric Walking Position positions the heel at the optimum angle for less fatigue and a more balanced stance.
- Gore-Tex® inner bootie for optimum climate controlled comfort and waterproofing, coupled with a tough Cambrelle® lining.
- Vibram® "Tsavo" sole unit for grip and durability, with self cleaning profile and 360 degree traction (repairable).
- Achilles leather flex panel in heel, together with padded collar and tongue for superb comfort and relief from foot strain.
- Climate control insoles and advanced boot construction 'pump' sweat out through air permeable padding and ventilation openings.
- Extra strong hooks and "D" rings
- Climate controlled insoles and boot laces available separately
Boot Height: Full Height
Boot Fastening: Laces
Boot Toe Protection: Non-Safety Toe
Boot Midsole Protection: Non-Safety Midsole
Boot Waterproofing: Waterproof
Uppers: Leather (Durable water repellent 2.6mm full grain leather upper)
Model: Mountain Boot GTX Black
Type / Function: Mountain Boots, Tactical Boot
Sole: Vibram® Tsavo
Weight: 2,30 kg
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.