CORE Survival HEL-STAR F2 Program Interface Module PIM
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionThe CORE Survival PIM (Program Interface Module) is a handheld device that allows military users to wirelessly re-program any or all of the four factory-supplied light emitting functions of selected HEL-STAR 6 Gen III and F2 models in the field.Read more Read less
Once the user has determined the new functions needed for the HEL-STAR device, the PIM is programmed via a USB connection to a laptop. The re-programming software along with detailed operating instructions are provided with the PIM and downloaded, one time, to the laptop through the USB interface. An easy-to-use graphical user interface allows the user to select desired new functions.
With the PIM programmed and disconnected from the laptop, it can be used remotely to re-program any number of HEL-STAR devices with a simple activation, “hand-shake” and confirmation procedure.
The PIM is provided with two programming modes – “New Program” and “Default”. The green button transmits the stored “new” function programming the HEL-STAR device, and black “default” button is restores the device to the original factory settings.
The PIM operates on a single replaceable CR123 cell, and includes a removable rubber protective cover.
- Handheld with protective cover
- Battery operated (CR123 cell)
- USB interface to computer/laptop
- Infrared (IR) re-programming interface
- Integral, downloadable software
- Integral, downloadable instructions
- ON/OFF switch with auto time-out
- NEW PGM button for new functions
- DEFAULT button for factory settings
- Easy to learn graphical user interface
Click here to have a look at the Program Interface Module data sheet.
AttributesBattery type: CR123
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.