CORE Survival HEL-STAR 6 Gen. 3, HS-640-02 Programmable
- Sale only to authorities
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionHEL-STAR 6 Gen. 3 is the latest in a series of marker lights designed specifically for helmet-mounting for airborne, MFF, and other military operations. HEL-STAR 6 combines features of the earlier HEL-STAR 4 & 5 models into a compact design with enhanced visibility and easy battery replacement.Read more Read less
The newly refined HEL-STAR 6 Gen III offers a sleek design, integrated tie downs, battery changes without tools, and advanced electronics, including a field re-reprogramming option.
Sliding switches enhance tactile feel and provide positive, intuitive control between the two operating modes and four user-defined functions. Functions can be selected from virtually any combination of White, four different color options, and IR – either flashing or steady. Variable flash rates, intensities and coded signals provide expanded IFF capability.
Independent testing has confirmed that the HEL-STAR 6 Gen III exceeds the FAA’s 3 statute mile visibility requirement and is shock and vibration resistant, dustproof, and open sea waterproof to 130 fsw (laboratory 300+ feet).
HEL-STAR 6 is built on a platform that allows new technology to be incorporated as it becomes available. As mission demands shift and expand, HEL-STAR 6 continues to evolve with changing user needs.
HEL-STAR 6 Advantages:
- Safety: The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Velcro® attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for injury and loss.
- Versatility: Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing or steady.
- Visibility: Omni-directional. Intensities can scaled up or down for special requirements. White flash exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
- Simple, Secure Operation: Detented sliding switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned. The new nose
switch/plug in the Model 620-Series provides total security between overt and covert operating modes.
- Operating Extremes: A single CR123 lithium cell provides long life at extreme temperatures. The Gen II units are tested waterproof to depths of 130 feet.
- Status Confirmation: Positive visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork. Helps prevent inadvertent battery depletion
if left ON in IR mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement: Battery can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools.
This model (HS-620-02) offers the following illuminations:
Mode: A1 Green (Steady, Dim), A2 Green (Steady) with White Flash
Mode: B1 IR (Flash), B2 IR (Flash, Bright)
Click here to have a look at the HEL-STAR 6 Gen III data sheet.
AttributesColor: Casing: Khaki / Light: White, Green, IR
Operating switch: Sliding switch
Current supply: CR123 (3V)
Type / Function: Tactical light, Helmet light
Special Features: Low power, Waterproof
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.