CORE Survival HEL-STAR 6 Gen. 3, HS-620-04 Progamable
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionHEL-STAR 6 Gen. III is the latest in a series of marker lights designed specifically for helmet-mounting for airborne, MFF, and other military operations. HEL-STAR 6 combines features of the earlier HEL-STAR 4 & 5 models into a compact design with enhanced visibility and easy battery replacement.Read more Read less
The newly refined HEL-STAR 6 Gen III offers a sleek design, integrated tie downs, battery changes without tools, and advanced electronics, including a field re-reprogramming option.
Sliding switches enhance tactile feel and provide positive, intuitive control between the two operating modes and four user-defined functions. Functions can be selected from virtually any combination of White, four different color options, and IR – either flashing or steady. Variable flash rates, intensities and coded signals provide expanded IFF capability.
Independent testing has confirmed that the HEL-STAR 6 Gen III exceeds the FAA’s 3 statute mile visibility requirement and is shock and vibration resistant and dustproof.
This version of the HS-620-04(P) features the CORE Survival field re-programming option.
For further Information regarding the field re-programming option and responding PIM (Programming Interface Module) please click here.
HEL-STAR 6 is built on a platform that allows new technology to be incorporated as it becomes available. As mission demands shift and expand, HEL-STAR 6 continues to evolve with changing user needs.
HEL-STAR 6 Advantages:
- Safety: The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Velcro attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for injury and loss.
- Versatility: Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing or steady.
- Visibility: Omni-directional. Intensities can scaled up or down for special requirements. White flash exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
- Simple, Secure Operation: Detented sliding switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned.
- Operating Extremes: A single CR123 lithium cell provides long life at extreme temperatures. The Gen II units are tested waterproof to depths of 130 feet.
- Status Confirmation: Positive visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork. Helps prevent inadvertent battery depletion
if left ON in IR mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement: Battery can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools.
The HEL-STAR 620 Series features a lock clip in the nose that requires a tool for removal. When the arrow on the clip is facing the nose, the HEL-STAR will be locked into two functions. The clip must be pried up, flipped and replaced to switch to the other two functions. This provides extra security for the user so that he/she can choose either Overt Visible or Infrared functions only, eliminating the possibility of accidentally flashing a visible strobe in the field.
This model (HS-620-04(P)) offers following illumination:
Mode: A1 White (Flash), A2 Green (Steady)
Mode: B1 IR (Flash), B2 IR (Flash/Bright)
Click here to have a look at the HEL-STAR 6 Gen III data sheet.
AttributesColor: Casing: Khaki / Light: White, Green, IR
Operating switch: Sliding switch
Current supply: CR123 (3V)
Type / Function: Tactical light, Helmet light
Special Features: Low power, Waterproof
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.