CORE Survival HEL-STAR 6 Gen 2, HS-620-02
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 89 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
HEL-STAR 6® is the latest in a series of marker lights designed specifically for helmet-mounting for airborne, MFF, and other military operations. HEL-STAR 6® combines features of the earlier HEL-STAR 4® & 5® models into a compact design with enhanced visibility and easy battery replacement. Up to four user-defined functions in two separate operating modes are available in virtually any combination of white, green, blue, red, and IR - either flashing or steady. Variable flash rates and coded signals are available for enhanced IFF capability.Read more Read less
HEL-STAR 6® Advantages:
- Safety: The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Velcro® attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for injury and loss.
- Versatility: Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing or steady.
- Visibility: Omni-directional. Intensities can scaled up or down for special requirements. White flash exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
- Simple, Secure Operation: Detented sliding switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned. The new nose
switch/plug in the Model 620-Series provides total security between overt and covert operating modes.
- Operating Extremes: A single CR123 lithium cell provides long life at extreme temperatures. The Gen II units are tested waterproof to depths of 130 feet.
- Status Confirmation: Positive visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork. Helps prevent inadvertent battery depletion
if left ON in IR mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement: Battery can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools.
This model (HS-620-02) offers the following illuminations:
- Mode A1: Green (Steady) / Mode A2: Green (Steady) + White (Flash)
- Mode B1: IR (Steady) / Mode B2: IR (Flash/Bright)
AttributesColor: Casing: Oliv / Light: Green, White, IR
Operating switch: Switch plug
Current supply: CR123 (3V)
Type / Function: Tactical light, Helmet light
Special Features: Low power, Waterproof
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.