CORE Survival HEL-STAR 5, HS-503
- Sale only to authorities
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionHEL-STAR 5® is a three-function, waterproof LED marker light designed specifically for low profile mounting on helmets. The three operating modes are user-defined in any combination of RGB, White or IR - either steady or flashing. Other usages include vehicle, equipment, or outerwear marking. The low profile design installs easily with Velcro® interfaces.Read more Read less
- Safety — Low profile design. Velcro attachment provides an emergency break-away feature.
- Security — Sliding switches provide visual, tactile confirmation of ON/OFF status & operating mode. Easy operation with gloves while helmet is donned.
- Versatility — Three user-defined functions in White, Color, or IR (flash or steady).
- Operation — Field-replaceable lithium C123 cell provides long life, good cold temperature operation.
- Visibility — White flash meets FAA requirements.
- Waterproof — For temporary exposure to depths of 18’. Not intended for extended underwater use.
This model (HS-503) offers the following illuminations:
- Mode 1: White (Flash)
- Mode 2: IR (Flash/Bright)
- Mode 3: IR (Flash-Dim)
AttributesColor: Case: Black / Light: White, Green, IR
Operating switch: Sliding switch
Current supply: CR123 (3V)
Type / Function: Tactical light, Helmet light
Special Features: Waterproof
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.