Packaged as an emergency set-up, the Arc´teryx E220 Rigger's Belt comes with a single mesh sling that folds into two leg loops and attaches to the belt to form an emergency harness. Wider panels on the mesh sling provide comfortable position. Warp Strength™ Technology used in the Rigger's Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The E220 quickly converts the Rigger's Belt component into a functional harness. Meets EN certification safety ratings: EN 12277 (harness configuration) and EN 358 (Rigger's Belt configuration). Rigger's Belt fits LEAF Sphinx, Gryphon, Talos and Drac Pants. The Arc´teryx E220 Rigger´s Belt features:Read more Read less
- Emergency harness set-up in a single pouch
- Wider panels on sling form comfortable leg loops
- Bound mesh sling edge is tidy and durable
- Easily stored, lightweight, supple
- Color: Multicam
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.)
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight
- Never make any modification to the harness
Model: E220 Rigger's Harness
Material: Tweave® Durastretch™ / Vapor Mesh™ 7075 / T6 Aluminium Schnalle
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.